Do you want to read your favorite websites offline?
If you're planning a long trip and still want to have access to your favorite sites, Maria allows you to download entire websites or single pages for later browsing without having access to the Internet.
Maria v1.3 - released on 17/07/2011
More About Maria
Maria is a small and simple, pure Cocoa application based on GNU wget command. It allows to download entire websites for offline browsing.
Application can be used to download entire websites or single pages or individual files. It is possible to download only selected types of files, e.g. only graphics or music files. Maria allows to download links from given text file.
Program supports the following protocols: http, https and ftp. You can download files from servers which require user authentication.
Intel based Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.5 or later. Maria was designed for Snow Leopard and runs as 64-bit application.
Here are some screenshots from Maria application.
- Main window:
- Preferences window (General tab):
- Preferences window (Advanced tab):
- Preferences window (Proxy tab):
Freeware. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY.
Would you like to localize Maria in your language? Just drop me a line at email@example.com. Thanks!
Italian version was prepared by Gabriele Callari. Thanks!
Portuguese version was prepared by Arthur Duarte Do Rosário. Thanks!
Full Release Notes for Maria
Below you can find full change log for Maria application since version 1.0.
Maria v1.3 (released on 17/07/2011)
- Added support for proxy
- Added Portuguese localization
Maria v1.2.1 (released on 29/12/2010)
- Fixed option "Mirror Site", now it's working correctly
Maria v1.2 (released on 29/12/2010)
- Some internal tweaks and cleanup the code
- Redesigned Preferences window
- Improved Help
- Updated wget to version 1.12
- Added option "Mirror Site"
- Added option "No clobber"
- Added option "Act like a Web Browser"
- New application icon
Maria v1.1.3 (released on 12/07/2010)
- Added Italian localization
Maria v1.1.2 (released on 06/07/2010)
- Maria is now compatible with Mac OS X 10.5
Maria v1.1.1 (released on 01/07/2010)
- No new features, this is simply a maintenance release
- Maria is downloading now all the files required to display given page correctly
- Downloading partially downloaded files is continued after earlier termination
- Fixed small bugs in localization
- As usual, some internal tweaks
Maria v1.1 (released on 27/06/2010)
- Added possibility to localization an application
- Added Polish localization
- Added option to limit the download speed
- Added option to set pause (in seconds) between the retrievals
- Added option to download only HTML files
- Updated the Help to match version 1.1
- Maximum level of downloaded files was increased to 10
- Fixed minor bugs
Maria v1.0.3 (released on 22/06/2010)
- Added "Advanced Options" in Preferences
- Updated and improved the Help
- Change options in preferences no longer requires an application restart
- Menu option "Visit Maria Homepage" is working now
- Miscellaneous minor fixes and stability improvements
Maria v1.0.2 (released on 14/06/2010)
- Fixed bugs in the Help
- Other minor fixes and changes
Maria v1.0.1 (released on 13/06/2010)
- Added the Help
- Minor bug fixes
Maria v1.0 (released on 03/06/2010)
- Initial release
On the Web
About Maria on the Web: